Who Moved My Cheese Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

+38
johnnyd
rICHARD.b8
simoneh
BritneyE7
bleachlite94
sgonzalez
_myspoiledlife_
JasmineH7
AlishaW7
SIMMONSA1
BrandonC
DevoneD1
bfox4
Jasmin Mann
llewis1
jahsonl8
billietay1
tydezyad1
Calvin08
RozlynR4
SamanthaR4
georgeh4
Tashaniquek8
DeJhanaC4
AndreaJ4
KalaniF4
JaylenO4
Naghjeb4
zavong1
DeaneeL4
Professor Q
PhillipH4
RaquelR1
tyasiiad1
alexanderc1
edgara1
Lamont
Admin
42 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Introduction - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduction

Post  AlishaW7 19/10/2010, 05:28

My name is Alisha and I am a junior at FDAIV. I have Mrs. Q's geometry class 7th period. Basically I love hellokitty, chocolate, skittles & the color black. I am not a girly girl but I do have my moments. I like being behind th camera, when I'm thanking pictures of myself Smile . I love to read but I really dispise doin math, especially geometry -_- . . .
AlishaW7
AlishaW7

Back to top Go down

Post  JasmineH7 19/10/2010, 06:49

wassuppp; My Name Is Jasmine Huggins . Currently a junior at FDAIV *whoop whoop* . i LOVEE Fashion <3 ; Drawing ; Music and Chilling with Friends. DISLIKES Bugs, Annoying People, and when my phone dies ''/. Although I HATE FDAIV, I Have to finish my last 2 years to graduate. When I Finish School, I Want To Go to this College Called Fashion Institute Of Technology (F.I.T) Or A College In Atlanta ! . & Im GONEE !

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” - James Dean . Surprised
JasmineH7
JasmineH7

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 3 Empty ALL ABOUT ME!

Post  _myspoiledlife_ 19/10/2010, 08:44

Well my name is Celeste Harris and I attented Frederick Douglass Academy 4 Secondary School. Sad Class of 2012 YOU ALREADY! afro
My birthday is January 18th (TEAM CAPRICORN). I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, but for 2 years I moved out of state. I lived in NC for one year and in GA for another. DON'T LAUGH but I am short... I stand 5'1 and a half, yes i count the half because it means something Very Happy . Well to sum this up i HATE when people stink Evil or Very Mad ... so please please dont pass me with an stink smell on you (I WILL GO OFF - ask around)

A quote I go by is:
Treat others how you would want to be treated...
- I love the quote above because it makes so much sense. If someone shows no respect how would they expect to get it in return?
_myspoiledlife_
_myspoiledlife_

http://thespoiledlife.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sgonzalez 19/10/2010, 09:27

My name is Stephanie Gonzalez, and I am currently a Junior at
Frederick Douglass Academy IV. I love to sing, learn new languages
(I've been learning Japanese for about 2 years now), and I LOVE GLEE.
My favorite color is black. . . or pretty much any dark color. . .
and thats pretty much all i'm gonna say so. . . yeah. . . later peoples lol
Very Happy
sgonzalez
sgonzalez

Back to top Go down

Post  bleachlite94 19/10/2010, 11:44

My name is Javier Bingham but my real close friends call me Monkey D.Luffy.Im 15 about to be 16.I am also about to be a big brother in a couple of weeks....Im hype Very Happy
bleachlite94
bleachlite94

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 3 Empty "all bout meh"

Post  BritneyE7 20/10/2010, 00:16

my name is Britney Zhane' Ellis. my favorite color is pink. i like lasagnsa. things i like to do is dance. be loud, fight, scream, and joke. i have 8 brothers. i was born on july 8, 1994.
BritneyE7
BritneyE7

Back to top Go down

Post  simoneh 20/10/2010, 00:18

My Name Is Simone Hubbard And i love Hanging Out With My Friends And Shopping Just Having A Good time. My Favorite colors is blue, purple and Pink I Have More Then One Color that i like Very Happy. My favorite food is lasagnia and chicken i Love My Family Very much, I have 4 Lil Sisters. My Favorite subject is writing and english because I Love Writing I Write At Home when i Hve Nothing to do. Math be confusing me sometimes with all the numbers.

Quote - live life like tommorrow .

simoneh

Back to top Go down

Post  rICHARD.b8 20/10/2010, 07:59

Hello Period 8. this is Mr. Bailey replying to all my students in Mrs. Q and Mr. B's 8th Period class. Be sure to bring in your book tomorrow and possibly read some pages tomight. i don't know what the book is about, but i am looking forward in reading it and discussing it with all of our class mates. Also make sure you answer tonights question. See you tomorrow.

rICHARD.b8

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 3 Empty all about me!

Post  BritneyE7 20/10/2010, 11:18

My name is britney Zhane' Ellis.i was born i the bronxon july 8 1994. i go to frederick douglass. i have mrs. q for geometry. my favorite color is pink. thing i like to do is scream , talk, be loud, dance and joke. a quote that i live by is "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
lol!
BritneyE7
BritneyE7

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 3 Empty a little about me

Post  johnnyd 21/10/2010, 07:25

i'm 15 years old and my birth day is june 22, 1995. my hobbies are playing football and i like to draw a little bit
johnnyd
johnnyd

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 3 Empty RE: Introduction

Post  Kevinp7 22/10/2010, 06:31

My name Kevin Scott Pearson. I was born on February 26, 1994 therefore i'm #TEAMPISCES. I was born and raised in Flatbush. I currently attend FDA4 and i'm a junior. My favorite color is blue. I like to play basketball and have dreams of become a basketball player. My favorite basketball player is #KOBE. Go #LAKERSSSS!!!!
Kevinp7
Kevinp7

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 3 Empty Once Upon A Time

Post  TitaniaT7 22/10/2010, 08:33

Holaa . . . Well It All Started On November 21st 1994 #TeamScorpio My Mother Gave Birth 2 Me Titania Isabella Thompson * Lets Get O2 The POINT ! My Favorite Color Is P I N K & My Inspiration & Role Model Is The Late Marylin MONROE . . . I Dont Call Everyone My Friend So I Keep O2 Myself About Alot Because I Believe Everyone Is Fake In Their Own Way , I Am Currently In Ah Relationship W| Dha Best Ov Dha Best Very Happy Umm What Else Can I Say Im A Fun Loving Person & Funny As Can Be If I Can Choose O1 Word O2 Describe Myself It Would Be Passionate Because If Im Focused On Something I Stick 2 It I Guess Thats A Gift & A Curse

" A Wise Girl Kisses But Doesnt Love , Listens But Doesnt Believe & Leaves Before She Is Left" - Marylin Monroe
TitaniaT7
TitaniaT7

Back to top Go down

Post  Chunkyloverkid 22/10/2010, 10:12

My name is Sherlon Frederick I am 16 and 6'1, brown skin,and very sarcastic. Well i will start by saying i think this website is cheap, twitter is better than this and I don't even have a twitter. I am a tall, funny, and a interesting individual who has many interesting hobbies which includes calling people/things cheap, football, basketball, and just making people laugh.My birthday is July 28 so that makes me a proud Leo:). I am also a republican who feels President Nixon was the best president of all time. In conclusion i generally enjoy learning new things (that can benefit me) and always strives to gain more and more knowledge on anything that can help me in life......and Ms.Q if your looking at this i want a good grade. Very Happy ........CHEAP!
Chunkyloverkid
Chunkyloverkid

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 3 Empty Me

Post  Shareiff Worrell 23/10/2010, 00:07

My Name is Shareiff Worrell i was born on september 27 1994. Ever Since then there has only been one thing on my mind and thats to be greater then myself. To prove that not all young african american males choose the streets over work. Im moving on from the negative into the positive Life by 3 things in life Love, Peace, And Happiness. This Is My Bio.
Shareiff Worrell
Shareiff Worrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum