Who Moved My Cheese Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

+38
johnnyd
rICHARD.b8
simoneh
BritneyE7
bleachlite94
sgonzalez
_myspoiledlife_
JasmineH7
AlishaW7
SIMMONSA1
BrandonC
DevoneD1
bfox4
Jasmin Mann
llewis1
jahsonl8
billietay1
tydezyad1
Calvin08
RozlynR4
SamanthaR4
georgeh4
Tashaniquek8
DeJhanaC4
AndreaJ4
KalaniF4
JaylenO4
Naghjeb4
zavong1
DeaneeL4
Professor Q
PhillipH4
RaquelR1
tyasiiad1
alexanderc1
edgara1
Lamont
Admin
42 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introduction - Page 2 Empty Introduction

Post  Calvin08 15/10/2010, 07:40

Yeah my name is Calvin Baker. I attend the school FDA IV. My Math teacher's name is Ms. Quarcoo. She is fun and nice which makes the class interesting. I love to work with numbers so thats my main reason why i like Math. I intend to make this year work for me and am expecting alot from myself.

Calvin08

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 2 Empty Good Start!

Post  Professor Q 15/10/2010, 08:30

I would love to c the side of u that loves math come put more!

Naghjeb4 wrote:my name is Naghje brown and i attend FDA IV. I am 15 going on 16 in january. i love getting my nails ,feet, and hair done. i love shoppin dancin singin and listenin to music. i love math and science.i attend 1002 and ms Q is my math teacher Very Happy
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 2 Empty Good Start

Post  Professor Q 15/10/2010, 08:31

I glad Im making algebra more interesting for you!

Calvin08 wrote:Yeah my name is Calvin Baker. I attend the school FDA IV. My Math teacher's name is Ms. Quarcoo. She is fun and nice which makes the class interesting. I love to work with numbers so thats my main reason why i like Math. I intend to make this year work for me and am expecting alot from myself.
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 2 Empty Great Start!

Post  Professor Q 15/10/2010, 08:35

#1 I don't call you Rozzy...lol
Math and science go hand and hand....just give it a chance

RozlynR4 wrote:My name is Rozlyn Yvette Ramos. everybody calls me ROZZY! I can be very loud if i wanted to be and sometimes shy. I can have a huge attitude because i hate being annoyed for stupid things! My favorite color is purple and my favorite subject is math and i HATE science. I I love you Christmas !!! and Halloween afro !.. I like being silly and having a great time! lol! I only enjoy reading if the book is really interesting but if there not i hate it study I LOVE TO SLEEP!! Sleep.. I LOVEE BOW WOW! i think hess soo sexyy!! OHH ANDD TREY SONGSS!!! When i grow up i would like to attend Hunter collage and become a Nurse! -- Thats all folks hope you enjoyed! if you didn't too bad! Very Happy Very Happy BYEEE!!

QUOTEE I LIVE BY: ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF!

I <333 MY LiiFE AND WOULNT CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD :-* Muahh im outt
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Q 15/10/2010, 08:36

Sketching in your math notebook is cool if you're sketching linear and quadratic functions...lol

JaylenO4 wrote:My name is Jaylen Otero. I'm very weird and random at times. I'm currently learning Japanese. See what i mean? I love to sketch and i feel if there were no pens pencils or sketchbooks I'd have no purpose in this world. I like to blurt random things out loud for what reason is still unkown for me. I have a bad habit of sketching in my notebook while doing my work.
My current quote; "If there's no enthusiasm there's no happiness' (Just made it because i didnt know what else to say)
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Q 15/10/2010, 08:37

Bet! I will play some music if it will great you on your A game.

KalaniF4 wrote:My name is Kalani Ferguson. I currently go to FDA IV and i have Mrs. Q 4th period. Class is very difficult cause i H.A.T.E Math =P ; No one wants to learn about circles after lunch ! i kno i dont !!! lol ...anyway im 15 years old ( Summer Babies ) Im Crazy as some ppl might kno Smile im kind and sometimes carefree about life. I love Trey Songz, Diggy Simmons ! , and Drake. I CANNOT do my homework without listening to musiq. I'll get distracted (which is very easy to do). If only Mrs. Q would play some music in the math ; i bet you would see 100s everywhere! lol. Im a very LOUD person. Its a bad habit but i cant help it. I laugh a little too much in class lol. I tend to talk too much, but what do you expect?? I will be turning 16 on JUNE 23RD!!! Yayyyy Me ! Well thats pretty much about me for now!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy *Muahhhh*

Recent Quotes: Live Your Life to the FULLEST ; "NO" is not an option! ; SKY is the LIMIT!
And my Favv Quote (drumroll please Surprised ) Oh You Fancy Huh ? Hehee
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Q 15/10/2010, 08:38

Tell me more about you....

edgara1 wrote:My name is Edgar Aquino. I am a scholar at FDA4. I have Mrs. Q for my first and second period.
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Q 15/10/2010, 08:38

Interesting site....I must say

alexanderc1 wrote:Im Alex Chavez and i have to go on this website cuz my teacher told me to, i mod and hack for free on xbox and ps3, go to freexboxmodz.web.com, my favorite sport is basketball. my favorite food is pizza, and this is all i got to say. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil affraid bounce cyclops
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Q 15/10/2010, 08:39

I would like to c u in class on time so you can learn how to math the millions to shop with...lol

tyasiiad1 wrote:my name tyasiia darby they call me ty...i also attend fredrick douglas i am 14 years old and i love shoppiin..my twitter @RICH_HUNNi3TY..AIM flychiickty hmu!!! Very Happy
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Q 15/10/2010, 08:43

I hope you enjoy math this year....and P.S. I like those holidays too...lol

RaquelR1 wrote:Hello my name is Raquel Milagros Rodriguez- Ramos. I am 5'3 and I am very Family oriented. My favorite subject is English Language arts and i hate social studies. I'm beginning to like math this year. I am currently attending Fredrick Douglass Academy IV. I am currently doing integrated algebra with my new Female math teacher Mrs. Quarcoo. The reason I Put female is because since sixth grade and it's cool having a female teacher. My dreams and Goals is to graduate of of High School and College. I would love to be a veterinarian and have a wild life license so that i can work with tigers, and bears hippos and zebra's. I would also like to work with in house animals like cats birds dog hamsters and turtles. I love my family to death and would do anything to protect them. Every year a teacher would give us the assignment would you trade your parents for a million dollars.I always wonder why people chose the money they never think about what happens when all the money waste then you'll be all alone and your parents probably would never trust you. No matter how much money you offer me i would never trade not one person in my family. Razz I love school and hate grade in the 70's average. my favorite holiday's are Christmas santa , Halloween afro,Thanksgiving☀ . Thank you and i hope you enjoyed reading
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Q 15/10/2010, 08:44

English please...lol If you love clothing that much you should be a designer

DeaneeL4 wrote:[b] Ohkayy So ummm. My Name is De'anee (Dee-Ahh-knee). I am a slave to fashion. I couldn't imagine my life a day without being able to express myself through the clothing I Wear. I Enjoy reading books, I LOVE Dancing. Its My Life. AND MOST OF ALL I LIKE TO SMILE AND LAUGH. Good Grades are also apart Of myy daily ritual lols. Just a little for someone to sip on.
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Q 15/10/2010, 08:46

No one is perfect so true. So start changing things in math class

zavong1 wrote:My name is Zavon Gibbs,I attend the F.D.A IV high school.I think F.D.A IV is a good school.My favorite quote is "how people say practice makes perfect but then say no ones perfect."I have Ms.Q 1st & 2nd period.
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Q 15/10/2010, 08:47

So how do you really feel about math?????

DeJhanaC4 wrote:[b] Shocked Hii, My Name is DeJhana Alexandria Capers. I Live In Brooklyn New York. I Live With My parents Sanderland Capers And Brian Capers. I Have An Older Sister Briana Capers. I Attend The Highschool Fredrick Douglass Academy IV. I Have A Bestfriend " Kiana Brown" And I Love toO HangOut. Im A Pretty Teenager What a Face That Likes ToO Shop, Cheerlead, Dance, And Step. I Like The Movie loving BasketBall And My Favoritge Colors Purple, Green, and Blue. I Am In The Geometry Class With Ms. Quarcoo Laughing She Iss A Hella Of A Teacher. (Back tOo Me) In Life I Want tOo Become a Lawyer Or An English Teacher. In Life The Quote I GoO Bye " Iff Im fake I Anit Notice Cuss Myy Money Anit." - Nikki Minaj lol!
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction

Post  tydezyad1 16/10/2010, 03:27

my name is tydezya dixon.. and i have mrs. q for 1st and 2nd period. she is the type to tell you how it is she dont care who you are. but me i do good in her class. Very Happy

tydezyad1

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 2 Empty MY INTRO

Post  billietay1 16/10/2010, 04:27

My name is billie taylor and i attend FDA4. i am 15 and i am in the 9th grade. My favorite sport is basketball because ive been playing it since i was in the 3rd grade. This book is for math class and i think that i will like this book and i hope thet i pass this class. thanks for the help mrs kquarcoo.

billietay1

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 2 Empty Jahson Lausell

Post  jahsonl8 18/10/2010, 00:26

My name is Jahson Lausell but most call me jay, i attend FDA iv i am a 16 years old boy who enjoys having fun with his family and friends. Their is nothing i don't enjoy doing, i prefer to get money with friends instead of sitting and doing nothing with my days time and takes no b.s from nobody, i will punch you in the face if i feel am being disrespected in a way or if you think am soft. But am really a loving and caring person once you get to know me better and as long as am not being violated, i can be a funny and dumb person at times but that's me.
jahsonl8
jahsonl8

Back to top Go down

Post  llewis1 18/10/2010, 09:24

Hello my name is lawahn lewis that attends FDAIV. I have mrs. Q pereiod first and second period. my favorite sports are basketball Basketball . my favorite subject is math, i like my because i like to solve problems especially with numbers.

llewis1

Back to top Go down

Post  llewis1 18/10/2010, 09:29

Hello my name is lawahn lewis that attends FDAIV.im a 15 year old boy who attends pereiod first and second period with mrs. Q for algebra. my favorite sports are basketball Basketball .i have been playing baskeball since 5th grade. my favorite subject is math, i like my because i like to solve problems especially with numbers, and i also like money. i am writing this because mrs. Q want us to.

llewis1

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 2 Empty RE: Introduction

Post  Jasmin Mann 18/10/2010, 11:44

My name is Jasmin Mann. I go to FDAIV high school. which is on the thrird floor. I am in Class 902. I am 5'7. I have Mrs. Quarcco first and second period bounce bounce

Last edited by Jasmin Mann on 30/10/2010, 07:44; edited 1 time in total
Jasmin Mann
Jasmin Mann
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 2 Empty assignment one

Post  bfox4 18/10/2010, 12:31

I am Biran Fox.i be skateboarding and playing other sports.i like to run alot. i am kind of big for my size, but i am very athletic. i don't like math at all. a famous saying i live by is "always try" because you never kno what could happen.
bfox4
bfox4

Back to top Go down

Post  DevoneD1 19/10/2010, 00:40

Im Devone Donaldson and I have Mrs.Q everyday first and second peroid. In my first and second peroid I learn more and more about Alegbra

DevoneD1

Back to top Go down

Post  DevoneD1 19/10/2010, 00:48

Im Devone Donaldson and Mrs.Q my teacher told me to go on this website. My favorite sport is Baseball, and I enjoy hitting homeruns.

DevoneD1

Back to top Go down

Post  BrandonC 19/10/2010, 04:36

My name is Brandon Cooper...i was born july 17 1996 but i celebrate it on june 23.
I live with my mother 2 blocks from the school, i have a total of 3 people i trust.
I have more enemies then friends but i somehow still get along with them.
I dont have a sense of humor but i do laugh.
The probabilty you will get any more information is 0/100.

I life changing quote is "I am the captailn of my life. The pilot of my soul. The chooser of my destiny." from a close friend.
BrandonC
BrandonC

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Page 2 Empty WHO I AM

Post  SIMMONSA1 19/10/2010, 05:00

WELL FIRST OFF, WHEN I WAS BORN MY MOTHER NAMED ME ASHLEY. OMG! I LOVE MY NAME, ITS ACTUALLY COOL. I LIKE MY NAME AND YOU SHOULD TO. ANYWAY, I AM A SCHOLAR AT FDA IV AND HAVE MS. Q FOR FIRST AND SECOND PERIODS. SOMETIMES, MS. Q CAN BE MEAN BUT I THINK SHES A COOL TEACHER. I THINK SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME BECAUSE I COME LATE TO HER CLASS. HOPEFULLY NOT, BUT ANYWAY I DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR BUT I DO LAUGH AT OTHER PEOPLES SENSE OF HUMOR. I HAVE VERY FEW FRIENDS AND A LITTLE ENEMIES. I SEPARATE MYSELF FROM THOSE WHO I THINK ARE NOT RIGHT FOR ME TO HANG OUT WITH. Razz bounce Cool
SIMMONSA1
SIMMONSA1

Back to top Go down

Post  RozlynR4 19/10/2010, 05:08

Pretty Quote i Totally Agree (:

Professor Q wrote:I like your quote and hope you understand the value behind it.
Please redo your intro. Be more detailed: minimum of 5 sentences please Very Happy

Lamont wrote:My name is Lamont Jefferson, I am a scholar of FDAIV, I have 4th Period with Mrs.Q. And I'm am the Administrator of this site.

[list][*] My famouse quote is "Education is the Virtue to Life".
RozlynR4
RozlynR4
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum