Who Moved My Cheese Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

+38
johnnyd
rICHARD.b8
simoneh
BritneyE7
bleachlite94
sgonzalez
_myspoiledlife_
JasmineH7
AlishaW7
SIMMONSA1
BrandonC
DevoneD1
bfox4
Jasmin Mann
llewis1
jahsonl8
billietay1
tydezyad1
Calvin08
RozlynR4
SamanthaR4
georgeh4
Tashaniquek8
DeJhanaC4
AndreaJ4
KalaniF4
JaylenO4
Naghjeb4
zavong1
DeaneeL4
Professor Q
PhillipH4
RaquelR1
tyasiiad1
alexanderc1
edgara1
Lamont
Admin
42 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Admin 8/10/2010, 21:30

Please give a brief description of who you are,who you be,and how you ROLL!
Your description must be a minimum of 5 complete sentences.

Also include:
-->A famous quote that you live by, upload a picture, edit your profile to add email and birthdate. bounce

Admin

https://wmmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Lamont 8/10/2010, 21:51

My name is Lamont Jefferson, I am a scholar of FDAIV, I have 4th Period with Mrs.Q. And I'm am the Administrator of this site. I have spent a large amount of time coding and editing this blog for people to enhance there reading and understanding on this website. I will be stepping in and out of the forum very often ; Quote for today "Catch me if you can".

Also I updated the forum recently giving you guys a New feature "ChatBox" be sure to use it to socialize with friends and get to know people from other classes.

[list][*] My famous quote is "Education is the Virtue to Life".

Last edited by Lamont on 9/10/2010, 00:27; edited 1 time in total
Lamont
Lamont

Back to top Go down

Post  edgara1 8/10/2010, 22:37

My name is Edgar Aquino. I am a scholar at FDA4. I have Mrs. Q for my first and second period.

edgara1

Back to top Go down

Post  alexanderc1 8/10/2010, 22:42

My name is Alexander chavez, i have Ms Q. first and second period Evil or Very Mad bounce affraid
alexanderc1
alexanderc1

Back to top Go down

Post  alexanderc1 8/10/2010, 22:47

Im Alex Chavez and i have to go on this website cuz my teacher told me to, i mod and hack for free on xbox and ps3, go to freexboxmodz.web.com, my favorite sport is basketball. my favorite food is pizza, and this is all i got to say. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil affraid bounce cyclops
alexanderc1
alexanderc1

Back to top Go down

Post  tyasiiad1 8/10/2010, 22:47

my name tyasiia darby they call me ty...i also attend fredrick douglas i am 14 years old and i love shoppiin..my twitter @RICH_HUNNi3TY..AIM flychiickty hmu!!! Very Happy

tyasiiad1

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty All about me

Post  RaquelR1 8/10/2010, 22:47

Hello my name is Raquel Milagros Rodriguez- Ramos. I am 5'3 and I am very Family oriented. My favorite subject is English Language arts and i hate social studies. I'm beginning to like math this year. I am currently attending Fredrick Douglass Academy IV. I am currently doing integrated algebra with my new Female math teacher Mrs. Quarcoo. The reason I Put female is because since sixth grade and it's cool having a female teacher. My dreams and Goals is to graduate of of High School and College. I would love to be a veterinarian and have a wild life license so that i can work with tigers, and bears hippos and zebra's. I would also like to work with in house animals like cats birds dog hamsters and turtles. I love my family to death and would do anything to protect them. Every year a teacher would give us the assignment would you trade your parents for a million dollars.I always wonder why people chose the money they never think about what happens when all the money waste then you'll be all alone and your parents probably would never trust you. No matter how much money you offer me i would never trade not one person in my family. Razz I love school and hate grade in the 70's average. my favorite holiday's are Christmas santa , Halloween afro,Thanksgiving☀ . Thank you and i hope you enjoyed reading

Last edited by RaquelR1 on 9/10/2010, 06:02; edited 1 time in total
RaquelR1
RaquelR1

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Wats happin ms.q

Post  PhillipH4 8/10/2010, 23:48

My name is Phillip Harris. I go to FDA IV, my favorite classes are physical education n math. My intrest are games, girls, n technology. I live in Brooklyn, New York in the neighborhood of East Flatbush. My motto is "to be the best u have to believe in ur self first." Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing afro

Last edited by PhillipH4 on 9/10/2010, 00:24; edited 1 time in total
PhillipH4
PhillipH4
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Redo Intro

Post  Professor Q 9/10/2010, 00:24

I like your quote and hope you understand the value behind it.
Please redo your intro. Be more detailed: minimum of 5 sentences please Very Happy

Lamont wrote:My name is Lamont Jefferson, I am a scholar of FDAIV, I have 4th Period with Mrs.Q. And I'm am the Administrator of this site.

[list][*] My famouse quote is "Education is the Virtue to Life".
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Great Start!

Post  Professor Q 9/10/2010, 00:27

You must always believe in yourself even when others doubt you!

PhillipH4 wrote:My name is Phillip Harris. I go to FDA IV, my favorite classes are physical education n math. My intrest are games, girls, n technology. I live in Brooklyn, New York in the neighborhood of East Flatbush. My motto is "to be the best u have to believe in ur self first." Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing afro
Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Great Start!

Post  Professor Q 9/10/2010, 00:30

Catch me if you can.....where r u running too??? LOL

Lamont wrote:My name is Lamont Jefferson, I am a scholar of FDAIV, I have 4th Period with Mrs.Q. And I'm am the Administrator of this site. I have spent a large amount of time coding and editing this blog for people to enhance there reading and understanding on this website. I will be stepping in and out of the forum very often ; Quote for today "Catch me if you can".

Also I updated the forum recently giving you guys a New feature "ChatBox" be sure to use it to socialize with friends and get to know people from other classes.

Professor Q
Professor Q
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillipH4 9/10/2010, 00:33

Lamont wrote:My name is Lamont Jefferson, I am a scholar of FDAIV, I have 4th Period with Mrs.Q. And I'm am the Administrator of this site. I have spent a large amount of time coding and editing this blog for people to enhance there reading and understanding on this website. I will be stepping in and out of the forum very often ; Quote for today "Catch me if you can".

i have that teacher the same period also. kool site but u sould make it alert u when u get a messege in the chatbook.
PhillipH4
PhillipH4
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Alohaa

Post  DeaneeL4 9/10/2010, 04:43

[b] Ohkayy So ummm. My Name is De'anee (Dee-Ahh-knee). I am a slave to fashion. I couldn't imagine my life a day without being able to express myself through the clothing I Wear. I Enjoy reading books, I LOVE Dancing. Its My Life. AND MOST OF ALL I LIKE TO SMILE AND LAUGH. Good Grades are also apart Of myy daily ritual lols. Just a little for someone to sip on.
DeaneeL4
DeaneeL4

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 9/10/2010, 04:55

DeaneeL4 wrote:[b] Ohkayy So ummm. My Name is De'anee (Dee-Ahh-knee). I am a slave to fashion. I couldn't imagine my life a day without being able to express myself through the clothing I Wear. I Enjoy reading books, I LOVE Dancing. Its My Life. AND MOST OF ALL I LIKE TO SMILE AND LAUGH. Good Grades are also apart Of myy daily ritual lols. Just a little for someone to sip on.

Woww afro I like this Deanee really I do Very Happy

Admin

https://wmmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zavong1 9/10/2010, 06:12

My name is Zavon Gibbs,I attend the F.D.A IV high school.I think F.D.A IV is a good school.My favorite quote is "how people say practice makes perfect but then say no ones perfect."I have Ms.Q 1st & 2nd period.
zavong1
zavong1

Back to top Go down

Post  Naghjeb4 9/10/2010, 10:53

my name is Naghje brown and i attend FDA IV. I am 15 going on 16 in january. i love getting my nails ,feet, and hair done. i love shoppin dancin singin and listenin to music. i love math and science.i attend 1002 and ms Q is my math teacher Very Happy

Naghjeb4

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty About Jaylen Otero =D

Post  JaylenO4 9/10/2010, 12:32

My name is Jaylen Otero. I'm very weird and random at times. I'm currently learning Japanese. See what i mean? I love to sketch and i feel if there were no pens pencils or sketchbooks I'd have no purpose in this world. I like to blurt random things out loud for what reason is still unkown for me. I have a bad habit of sketching in my notebook while doing my work.
My current quote; "If there's no enthusiasm there's no happiness' (Just made it because i didnt know what else to say)

JaylenO4

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Heyyyyyy FDA HEADZ :)

Post  KalaniF4 9/10/2010, 14:37

My name is Kalani Ferguson. I currently go to FDA IV and i have Mrs. Q 4th period. Class is very difficult cause i H.A.T.E Math =P ; No one wants to learn about circles after lunch ! i kno i dont !!! lol ...anyway im 15 years old ( Summer Babies ) Im Crazy as some ppl might kno Smile im kind and sometimes carefree about life. I love Trey Songz, Diggy Simmons ! , and Drake. I CANNOT do my homework without listening to musiq. I'll get distracted (which is very easy to do). If only Mrs. Q would play some music in the math ; i bet you would see 100s everywhere! lol. Im a very LOUD person. Its a bad habit but i cant help it. I laugh a little too much in class lol. I tend to talk too much, but what do you expect?? I will be turning 16 on JUNE 23RD!!! Yayyyy Me ! Well thats pretty much about me for now!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy *Muahhhh*

Recent Quotes: Live Your Life to the FULLEST ; "NO" is not an option! ; SKY is the LIMIT!
And my Favv Quote (drumroll please Surprised ) Oh You Fancy Huh ? Hehee

Last edited by KalaniF4 on 9/10/2010, 14:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add another quote)
KalaniF4
KalaniF4

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Hey There!

Post  AndreaJ4 10/10/2010, 02:46

Aloha! My Name Is Andrea Jasmine Johnson, But Most People Call Me Andie! I was born in December, which, of course makes me 14 years old and a Sagittarius... Don't judge me. I now walk the halls of FDA IV as a 10th grader (I KNOW, I KNOW! I'm A Sophmore!) Currently, Geometry is not my thing, but I know Mrs. Qui Qui (Mrs. Q =D) will help me get through it. In my spare time, I love to write, play guitar, sing, make people laugh and most of all DANCE! I basically live to dance... I don't know where I'd be without it. I'd probably fall flat...jk! My favorite thing to eat is pizza! Oh, and I'm a serious grade grubber. If I get an 85, I freak out. Once again, don't judge me. I listen to tons of rock, like Boys Like Girls, All That Remains, Motion City Soundtrack and Vamps. I've been learning to skateboard, but I'm still practicing balancing (EPIC FAIL). For me style a must, so in fashion I trust! So, get weld it. tongue As for some weird facts, I watch Invader Zim & Avatar. I don't care, they still rock.

One of my favorite sayings are "I'm either the coolest nerd or the nerdiest cool person you've ever met." Mainly because it's true! Wink
AndreaJ4
AndreaJ4

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillipH4 10/10/2010, 05:23

zavong1 wrote:My name is Zavon Gibbs,I attend the F.D.A IV high school.I think F.D.A IV is a good school.My favorite quote is "how people say practice makes perfect but then say no ones perfect."I have Ms.Q 1st & 2nd period.

no one is perfect n practice just makes u better at it
PhillipH4
PhillipH4
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty About Dee'Jay !

Post  DeJhanaC4 10/10/2010, 05:58

[b] Shocked Hii, My Name is DeJhana Alexandria Capers. I Live In Brooklyn New York. I Live With My parents Sanderland Capers And Brian Capers. I Have An Older Sister Briana Capers. I Attend The Highschool Fredrick Douglass Academy IV. I Have A Bestfriend " Kiana Brown" And I Love toO HangOut. Im A Pretty Teenager What a Face That Likes ToO Shop, Cheerlead, Dance, And Step. I Like The Movie loving BasketBall And My Favoritge Colors Purple, Green, and Blue. I Am In The Geometry Class With Ms. Quarcoo Laughing She Iss A Hella Of A Teacher. (Back tOo Me) In Life I Want tOo Become a Lawyer Or An English Teacher. In Life The Quote I GoO Bye " Iff Im fake I Anit Notice Cuss Myy Money Anit." - Nikki Minaj lol!
DeJhanaC4
DeJhanaC4

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Assignment

Post  Tashaniquek8 10/10/2010, 13:54

My full name is Tashanique Erika Keene.I'm fifteen years old.I attend FDA IV.This school is boring especially the unifrom.Im a aquarius.I like listening to music,going on facebook,twitter & hanging out.I like ELA & Global class sometimes MRS.Q's Class.Lol. I LOVElove my life
Tashaniquek8
Tashaniquek8

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty whoi am

Post  georgeh4 11/10/2010, 10:51

my name is George Hairs and i go to a school called fdaiv. i am 14 years old. my favorite subject in school is E.L.A and i sometimes struggle with math. i live in brooklyn newyork and i am in the nineth grade but i take two tenth grade classes.

QUOTE: education is the key to success

georgeh4

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Me, Myself,Sam

Post  SamanthaR4 13/10/2010, 05:02

Hmm...My name is Samantha Rattan Very Happy but people know me as Sam. Got kicked out of mommy on Two/11/9Five bounce See im just a unique little one from the carribbean. Yes yess i am from Trinidad. I am 15 years young.. don't want to grow up too fast now !...I attend this school more like a prison house lol! it goes by the name of FDA IV. tongue My favorite color is pink and i enjoy swimming,chilling with friends and listening to music. I MUST add that i L-Oh-Vee-E TREY SONGZ. Laughing Im Talking posters on wall & all.School Is{Yawn Sleep Yawn}to me but i take it seriously study . I have Ms Q for geometry and i must say she is pretty cool Smile . Im a mellow person Like a Star @ heaven and really don't care about what anyone says or thinks about me.{SeriouslyFace & A Smirk} Thats All ..Well FOR NOW lol : ).

A Quote I Live By: "If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes." - St. Clement of Alexandra
SamanthaR4
SamanthaR4

http://twitter.com/#!/ItsBeauty_Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  RozlynR4 13/10/2010, 09:33

My name is Rozlyn Yvette Ramos. everybody calls me ROZZY! I can be very loud if i wanted to be and sometimes shy. I can have a huge attitude because i hate being annoyed for stupid things! My favorite color is purple and my favorite subject is math and i HATE science. I I love you Christmas !!! and Halloween afro !.. I like being silly and having a great time! lol! I only enjoy reading if the book is really interesting but if there not i hate it study I LOVE TO SLEEP!! Sleep.. I LOVEE BOW WOW! i think hess soo sexyy!! OHH ANDD TREY SONGSS!!! When i grow up i would like to attend Hunter collage and become a Nurse! -- Thats all folks hope you enjoyed! if you didn't too bad! Very Happy Very Happy BYEEE!!

QUOTEE I LIVE BY: ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF!

I <333 MY LiiFE AND WOULDNT CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD :-* Muahh im outt
RozlynR4
RozlynR4
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: