Who Moved My Cheese Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and Coming on WMMC

2 posters

Go down

New and Coming on WMMC Empty New and Coming on WMMC

Post  Lamont 9/10/2010, 11:59

Hello everyone I am now working on a "Facebook Connect". This way if you have a "Facebook" you can run WMMC as an application. I have yet to finish my project but I will have it ready by Monday. Also if you guys didn't notice we have an new Feature added to our Forum. Allow me to introduce to you the "ChatBox". For all of you that ever heard of Aim or have a Aim or MSN etc, the list can go on for days.... But this here allows you to initiate in a general chat within our forum. You can share ideas with people, homework(don't go and give homework answers on ChatBox" Evil or Very Mad . But the "ChatBox" is mainly for generic socializing use. Also I have one more other feature that will be coming out shortly after the Facebook feature will be the music and photo feature where you can upload your favorite "CLEAN" music. All (inflammable music will be deleted and you will be giving a ban warning). Lets try to keep our community clean now people. And thats all fokes king
Lamont
Lamont

Back to top Go down

New and Coming on WMMC Empty Re: New and Coming on WMMC

Post  RozlynR4 19/10/2010, 06:28

Lamont wrote:Hello everyone I am now working on a "Facebook Connect". This way if you have a "Facebook" you can run WMMC as an application. I have yet to finish my project but I will have it ready by Monday. Also if you guys didn't notice we have an new Feature added to our Forum. Allow me to introduce to you the "ChatBox". For all of you that ever heard of Aim or have a Aim or MSN etc, the list can go on for days.... But this here allows you to initiate in a general chat within our forum. You can share ideas with people, homework(don't go and give homework answers on ChatBox" Evil or Very Mad . But the "ChatBox" is mainly for generic socializing use. Also I have one more other feature that will be coming out shortly after the Facebook feature will be the music and photo feature where you can upload your favorite "CLEAN" music. All (inflammable music will be deleted and you will be giving a ban warning). Lets try to keep our community clean now people. And thats all fokes king

YOU be the main one lookinq for answerss xD JK..JK
RozlynR4
RozlynR4
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum