Who Moved My Cheese Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know the Blog

3 posters

Go down

Getting to know the Blog Empty Getting to know the Blog

Post  Admin 8/10/2010, 09:36

Well as everyone name I the founder and creator of the site "Lamont" am looking forward to meeting the "new-comers" and the "Oldie's". For those who don't know me I am Lamont. I am enrolled inside of Professor's Q 4th Period Geometry Class. Learning this math this year has made a big difference in my life. The way I look at school and the attitude I have when I come to school. Being in this class will for sure make an life changing and not only experience but as a lesson to life. I am looking forward to reading the book "Who Moved My Cheese". Mhmmmmmmmmm....... And I was so interested in reading it that I made a website for it, isn't that something. For those who want to reply to this message please feel free to do so and also you can tell more about yourself and what you thing of the Blog.

Last edited by Admin on 9/10/2010, 11:34; edited 1 time in total

Admin

https://wmmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Getting to know the Blog Empty Who am i and what do i want to be.

Post  RozlynR4 9/10/2010, 06:25

My Name is Rozlyn Yvette Ramos. I am a student at Fredrick Douglass Academy IV. I'm currently 15 year old and i was born September 10th 1995. My favorite color is purple. My favorite subject is math and my least favorite subject is science. I can have an attitude at times however, i can be a very friendly person. I enjoys dancing singing horribly and basically have a good time When i get older i would like to study in the field on nursing at Hunter Collage and become a nurse.
A famous quote that i live by is "Anything is possible if you try your hardest." Very Happy
RozlynR4
RozlynR4
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Getting to know the Blog Empty ^^

Post  Lamont 9/10/2010, 20:58

Yay Yay!! alien
Lamont
Lamont

Back to top Go down

Getting to know the Blog Empty Re: Getting to know the Blog